Forum lớp 7B5
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Forum lớp 7B5

Forum lớp 7B5

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Latest topics
» "Mem" trong snsd na```
Reply admit the moon Emptyby (__*Yoon Ah*__) 2/5/2010, 13:04

» lee hong ki bien thai vi ko co ti
Reply admit the moon Emptyby il0vey0u217 9/4/2010, 16:39

» Thử đặt Lee Hong Ki vaf Ja Geun Seok lên bàn cân xem nào, úi giời ơi, một trời một vực
Reply admit the moon Emptyby Without_saying_007 9/4/2010, 13:25

» hajzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply admit the moon Emptyby princessdiarry 5/4/2010, 14:10

» nghjêm câm'
Reply admit the moon Emptyby il0vey0u217 4/4/2010, 12:22

» bai hat cua jang geun seok ne`
Reply admit the moon Emptyby princessdiarry 4/4/2010, 09:22

» hero vs lee hong ki thi` aj na(ng. ho*n nhi?
Reply admit the moon Emptyby B5_4rever 2/4/2010, 09:50

» Star Dance Battle
Reply admit the moon Emptyby B5_4rever 2/4/2010, 09:48

» I hope_F.T. Island
Reply admit the moon Emptyby princessdiarry 2/4/2010, 09:06

» So Sa'nh than tuong di pa` k0n ụ
Reply admit the moon Emptyby princessdiarry 2/4/2010, 08:57

Reply admit the moon

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
7B5_4rever
Lợn Béo
7B5_4rever

Tổng số bài gửi : 283
Tiền trực tuyến : 5976
Đến từ : den tu dau ko can biet

Reply admit the moon Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Reply admit the moon   Reply admit the moon Empty26/12/2009, 20:01

1. I have a sister her, exactly two, but any mention had a go. (Ui, one was ... too many!) Number is up to level 3 since I parked on city schools and special school, my sister she is studying at the University 2 years. Thus the test course, two sisters on "common contributing rice rice distribution. On two sisters reunited, happy happy parents, sister hớn open, go shopping whiz axes change much in the second, for a life "Yes she has children"

But than rancid, the "happiness fragile" and he only lived to the room we can help less than three months. I realized I was the moon, she is also the sun. Start of the conflict "as the small rabbit", type:
- Turn the tables of'm not to football neong she sleeps. (But so is the suffering of the yellowish light desk I leaden drowsiness after only five minutes, then left school so what?)
Then type:
- Ra laundry to the other, then soak a know!
Why does she say at my lai nhe order isomorphism problem is not the solution for? The voice is my gas:
- You are busy, to her to know, not where the laundry care.
Thus she is not satisfied:
- Ah, the Left also daughter what ... (Of course behind the word "which" are numerous things that the daughter should not have!)
Then type:
- Why travel across the ceiling under the sun? Want sick right?
- Have each child a hat only forget that. She do that so serious?
Immediately:
- There are those who do not know brand hả? Now roll out the sick know her suffering, suffering parents ... Large and not worry that body ... blah blah ...
And yet:
- HHT newspaper she bought this morning where she can not see?
- Tao loan to the Russian then.
Reasonably that I do not "ki bo" to the right to shout loudly, but behind this issue is not whom to borrow, the problem is that she responded with a voice like butter, not provincial. He like to tease you!

Conflict was pushed up "high movement" when one day, after a general disconnect loud feedback about the lessons I broke a sit net (to write a mail to your child at home. Probably she does not have you at home again ?) World is, without "mercy" the account in the phone interview, her phone just to papa and mama to "Here, parents see it here ... how dare".

Today, I cried fresh news, not because of the general battle parents soon after, but because I find extremely pocket friendly. Sisters in each other, "Who would treat each other like never?

I escaped to the bathroom, turn water to actually draw and RAM cry alone. I want to be free. I want to "self-determination" from my life. Oh, I'm actually a little jealous child with my friends, going to school away from home, they rent a room trọ, free food, free accommodation, free everything, do what you like. Then, while pessimistic, I think of a saying I read somewhere and now it's "jumping legs", the extreme case of love scene "is the strong who do what they like, who is primarily who just do what they are allowed to do. Yeah, rather unfortunate, I who was a weakness. Hic!

3. Therefore everyone will necessarily understand why if the first has me going crazy because the soy-plaster now I almost ... Ibis Glade really mad because you heard that she will take a month to practice permanently. Oh, free live, live free!

It took first, on her way to prepare, I mouthed the headline rate for her clothes, talking whiz axes. She told me what exploration, which is interesting to now, I also remember another ball. The concept is not skip meals, do not break out more, do not soak clothing in pots too long, then to know the expenditure savings ...

A month by my start soon after.
The first excuse is that I had been purged after each session to learn about. I come home you little child, bored then drag them home cooking. I can soak time to map required to wash me. I like to eat when they eat, like sleep when I want. Like to buy things I like. In short, is a favorite!

I also almost "absolute communication" with her. But I only. Now she is often a private message to me, type: "Eat less rice? Cook food to eat or dust?", "Go learn the mind's hat, I only see at the weather today in Hanoi to the sun 36 degrees "," Empty pocket money yet? Sleeping alone is not afraid? afraid to turn the ball that neong sleep ... ". I still feel that she refuses to excuse me ... whether they are 200km away from each other ....

But on such short clips Tay gang. What is not marked with warning, doang one, I rolled a fever, after just a forgotten hat. Bad test is the right time national team is to heat burns. More bad that, after period cleansing launched model "is a favorite", "budget" My loss is severe, just enough money to buy some drugs and some fruit. I have been the subject of "hunger pin" over three days. No one sms sent, not a call that. I do not reach the classroom, and seems isolated in the room teeming with their freedom!

Morning, woke up, though mind, my computer but I still have pain to school for an exam. I realized short groundwater basin my clothes still soaked from last week ... infantry real estate projects in the bathroom. All clean clothes, I glance into the jeans and the shirt of her pale yellow. This is the clothes that day to Lang Son play, she has handbags for me, but I do not wear bad processing. How is she always wearing.

I try to set clothes he. Standing before the mirror and watch that. I heard spicy spicy nose with a switch in the area realized that I and she knew how the same! These eyes, the forehead of this example, the mouth slightly to the hech stubborn ... No! Now that I really wanted her next to her, regardless of my illness or not?!

I do not remember how I was in the examination with the first heat over 39 degrees. When I step on to the glass house, saw her sitting on the collection tray lu cooked rice available, eyes staring at the mobile. System see me, she turned up like a spring and general warming ... Left:
- Are you weeks to do but do not hear the phone? Why not message for her? She thought that was captured eyebrow midnight gone, she may not know that eyebrow eyebrow how to take care à? Crash mind, ungainly ...
I do not pay attention to the volume and content of what her firing. I looked at her slowly, installation corn question:
- Ho, rechargeable battery ... they forget about her ... she so soon? Why not notice ... they thought ... a month ...
- Why? Unfortunately nuối for freedom ended too soon à? - She hero Tiger - Hum ... is it true that a month really, but too forward, and, again no lo know what type of diet, and, again sent to place thi ... must try to quickly report and would like to some day ago ... - her voice is naturally smaller. Done, look at me against scrapers:
- Sun'm sick day a? Dead, hot stars that this ....
- No, they have been making mind, sleeping a sleep as well now ... Choi, wash face and then they go to eat ...
I said quickly, and, again running training in the bathroom, and, again true to discharge and crying at the door to the bathroom and was roaring free lay her holy rolls two tennis "on the stretch of eight":
- How do you like turtles so slow? Then eat the leaves come to buy tao am come ....

4. I slid into the national team. But I know, I passed "the test to find out ... her own sister" with the excellent score is calculated by love. Many thought at my dotage, if she might not be far ... I almost a month, if I do not release the bleach to roll out sick ... probably now, I still would be the moon, she is still the sun ...

Her sister hard ơi, may tomorrow, my two sisters still choe, still face severe eyebrow light together, but they know that there are things you have found and will never be lost!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://www.soshivn.com

Reply admit the moon
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang